| Who Else Wants To Lose Weight |
& Live Healthy Naturally? It''s true. Scientists at universities have proven you can lose weight safely without pills, without exercise, without extra costs and without low-calorie diets!
But you have to trick your brain into telling your body when you''re full so you don''t overeat. That''s done with potent foods that make you feel full while burning fat and tasting great.
In 36 Potent Foods to Lose Weight & Live Healthy, you will discover:
- a fruit that melts away the fat and leaves you feeling satisfied longer
- Michigan State University found certain types of bread actually reduces your appetite
- University of Florida found this fruit helps dissolve fat and cholesterol
- people think this vegetable puts on the pounds but St. Helena Hospital found you can achieve rapid weight loss
- this miracle from Asia makes your metabolism run on high and even lowers cholesterol
- what the Roman gladiators ate for strength - it wasn''t meat!
- these sweet tiny fruits will satisfy the "sweet tooth" in all of us so we don''t eat empty calories
- and more...
And best of all, you can find all the 36 Potent Foods in your grocery store.
Start losing weight today and keep it off forever.
- No crazy over-priced supplements
- No starving yourself
- No stressing over weight loss because these work naturally
36 POTENT FOODS to Lose Weight and Live Healthy
If you’re overweight, you are not a bad person. You’re simply overweight. But it’s important to lose the extra pounds so you’ll look good, feel healthier and develop a sense of pride and self-esteem. Once you’ve lost the fat, you’ll need to maintain your weight.
In this booklet, you’ll discover how to lose 10 pounds a month – a nice, safe loss of about two or two-and-a-half pounds a week – painlessly. You’ll feel satisfied and more energetic than in the past without feeling deprived. Order Your Copy Now
Medical information obtained in this ebook is not intended as a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, you should consult a healthcare professional.